EBU Scholarship Program in cooperation with the ERI SEE Secretariat – APPLICATION PROCEDURE Deadline 13th May 2022
Welcome to the application procedure. Please follow the next steps to apply for the EBU Scholarship Programme:
STEP 1.: ACCESS THE EBU SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE CAMPUS ON:
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE PROFILE
- Click Join EBU
- Click Create new account
- Please note as you create a new account, make sure to use a password you can easily remember.
- Answer the questions.
- When asked about how you found out about EBU CONNECT, please click EBU Partner Institution.
- When asked about the name of your referrer, please click ERISEE.
- When asked how you found EBU Connect (last question), please write down Education Reform Initiative of South Eastern Europe (ERI SEE).
- After you create the account, open the link sent to your email for confirmation and then click continue.
3: ENROL ON THE PROGRAM/COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE
- On the site home page https://connect.ebu.lu/ scroll down to the Programs offered (pictures with names of the programs)
- Select the program/course you would like to attend and click ‘Enroll Now’. (Note the programs are placed in a slider and you will need to scroll sideways to see all the option
- Log In if needed with the account information you already created (in Step 2) and a payment page will be displayed
- Enter the coupon code: U54zlR5T.
(This coupon is allowing you to benefit from the Scholarship Program and pay only 20 EUR Commitment fee, instead of the full price of the Program which is 740 EUR).
- Click Apply code.
- Enter card details to complete the commitment fee payment (20 EUR).
- Once you complete your €20 commitment fee payment, you will be automatically enrolled in your selected program and ready to commence learning in Term III.
Due to limited spaces and high demand, complete this important step by the deadline date of May 13th, 2022
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.