Education Reform Initiative of South Eastern Europe (ERI SEE) Secretariat is hereby announcing the Open Call for External Experts within the Renewable Energy Services in Education and Training (RESET) project.
The RESET project is funded by the GIZ (German Development Agency – The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) and is part of a bigger project, Green Agenda: Decarbonisation of the electricity sector in the Western Balkans.
The purpose of this Open Call is to identify adequate experts with relevant expertise in renewable energy and education and training to be potentially included in the implementation of the RESET project.
The Open Call is open throughout the RESET project, from 20th December 2023 till 30th September 2025. The call is open to individual consultants/experts or consulting companies. There is no restriction related to the country of origin.
The Categories of External Experts to which this Open Call refers to include:
- External Experts on renewable energy
- External experts on education and training connected to renewable energy sector
- External experts in the development of the learning content within the renewable energy sector
- External expert moderators and facilitators
- External experts in gender equity
- External experts in social sustainability
- External moderators/coordinators of national events
- Translators and lectors
- Communication experts
Specific Terms of Reference for each category of experts; the application procedure and selection process, as well as the application documentation can be found here.