The meeting devoted to exchanging information about the international projects in the South Eastern Europe, organised by the ERI SEE Secretariat, was held on Tuesday, 11 July 2023, from 11h to 13h, on-line.
The purpose of the meeting was to exchange information about the initiatives and projects in pre-tertiary education funded by international donors that are currently being implemented in the South Eastern Europe region and to identify potential synergies and possible joint actions, as well as to ensure avoiding the overlap between ongoing projects and those planned for the future. The meeting focused on the updates in the developments within donor-funded projects made since the previous meeting held in July 2022.
The following projects were presented on this occasion:
- Enhancements in the Quality of Education and Training In South Eastern Europe – EQET SEE, presented by Ms Tina Šarić (ERI SEE)
- “Your Job II” – Youth Overcoming Unemployment Regionally Through Job Opportunities on the Balkans, presented by Ms Martina Maetzl (Caritas)
- Higher Education Research and Applied Science Plus (HERAS PLUS), presented by Mr Mr Miguel Alves de Morais Neto (ADA)
- Aligning Education and Training with Labour Market Needs, ALLED PHASE II, presented by Mr Adnan Ahmeti (ADA)
- Dual Vet 2 Project Serbia, presented by Ms Mirjana Kovačević (Chember of Commerce)
- Education for Employment in North Macedonia, presented by Mr Kurt Wüthrich (Helvetas)
- Enhancing Youth Employment, presented by Mr Erris Boshnjaku (Helvetas)
- Regional Challenge Fund and Kosovo* Challenge Fund, presented by Ms Jelena Manić Radoičić (Regional Challenge Fund)
- Fit For Jobs, presented by Mr Tobias Seiberlich (GIZ)
- Dialogue on Employment Creation, Initiative and Dual Education – DECIDE, presented by Mr Ivan Stojanović (GIZ)
- Western Balkans School Exchange Scheme, presented by Ms Aida Bojić (GIZ) and Ms Bojana Zimonjić, Regional Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO)
- Quality Education For All – Serbia, presented by Mr Kristijan Rajković (Council of Europe)
- Increasing Attractiveness, Inclusiveness and Relevance of VET and Adult Education, presented by Ms Sonja Sentočnik (WeGlobal)
Another session of exchanges will be organised by the end of the 2023.
More information about each presented project is listed HERE.
(The list includes the two projects that were not presented at the meeting: SDC project Education to Employment – E2E and OeAD project: Increasing the quality of work-based learning by strengthening the role of vocational practical coordinators.)